Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son is wanting to replace the wheels obviously and I am thinking larger wheels and lower profile tires, but keeping in the same overall height to avoid any other issues. Car is silver and he is thinking something mostly black.

I am looking for opinions/suggestions on brands and offset dimensions, etc. Also I am curious if any of the modern Focus models will swap out. Something that has a more aggressive design.

Thanks!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Well any focus wheels from 2000-2011 will work for you. 2012+ use a five lug where ours is 4 obviously...

Are you wanting few spokes like the SVT 5 spoke or like the 15 spoke Euro/EAP wheels?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am thinking that the multi spoke wheels would look really good. He is leaning towards a black wheel but I am thinking a dark grey would look good too.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,121 Posts
Oh yeah I think the 15 spoke in the dark grey would look awesome.

To me. Black hides the character of the wheel. Can depend on what kind of black it is though.
Look at some cars on here in the show room or build threads and see if you or him like any if the different combinations.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the input! I will check out the builds for sure. Looking at lowering too inches as well so looking for that too.

What is the offset on the stock wheel?. If anyone knows off hand

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
49mm I think. There's a sticky somewhere about all the wheel stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts