Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure exactly where to put this but lets try here. I have a question about painting my wheels. Can I take my Enkei rims and paint them differently and can I like sand and paint over the chrome lip? if I can do any of this How exactly do I go about doing this? Thanks -Dan

·
Registered
50 Posts
first off i dont see why you would wanna paint enkei rims but anyhow youve got your own reasons.i just got done painting my stockers and i just sanded them down with a good air sander and painted gloss black ..as for the chrome lip not a good idea cause paint wont stick very good to that id just mask off the lip it will set your paint job off alot better good luck!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so just sand down, prime, paint, and then clear coat sounds like anything else...alright thanks alot! oh but should I use High Temp paint or just regular? thanks again. ~Dan

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
it's fairly easy to do. just make sure you take your time and do it right. the only spot i had trouble was taping. my hands are big and it was hard for me to get a straight edge. i just had my wife tape and it turned out great. i have pics of my painted stockers if you would like to see. if you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts