Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 5 spokes are bent quite badly and a friend of mine has these Ford Racing wheels sitting in his garage for years. He is going to sand blast them for me and sell complete set for $100. I think it's a good deal. My plan is to paint them white to match my white mud flaps :D. What do you think?
I'm absolutely not interested in any other colors, just white.
There is a shopped picture for you:

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
I like it, go for it

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. I like them too, especially that they're genuine Ford Racing wheels.
There is a Ford Racing logo on the lip that I might do it in red or black so it pops out a bit

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
looks good! cant beat that price either

·
Registered
78 Posts
Be careful how those wheels are blasted you could ruin them. I've heard from different people most alloy wheels need to bead blasted. You could call some of your local powdercoat people or media blasting people to find out for sure.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I would, and will if you don't[slap]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Looks good. Do it! [thumb]

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Since people approve it's a done deal. Gonna be picking rims tomorrow. Next weekend I'm gonna paint them white and swap tires from my current rims. Thanks guys! :)

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
I approve. Do you have center caps for them too? I like the red ford racing on the lip idea too.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I approve. Do you have center caps for them too? I like the red ford racing on the lip idea too.
They come with 2 center caps. If my SVT caps will not fit them, then I'm gonna make something custom.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts