Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so after shopping for wheels for over a year, I've finally found some I like. The only problem is I'm not sure if the aggressive offset will fit the Focus. I have a 2005 ZX3, It's sitting on Eibach Sportline springs, so its ~2" lower than factory. The wheels are 16x7 and have a +18 offset. I've heard this is pretty ill advised, but I think with some high camber (max on a Focus) and some fender pulling and or fender flares, I can get them under there. Eventually I'll be switching out my spring setup with coil overs, but probably raise it up more than these Sportlines (I scrape every other driveway around here)

So the main question is this: Can I cram 16x7 +18 under a Focus?

I'd appreciate any help on this!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I just want to know if they'll even come close to fitting before I drop a few hundred dollars on them. I can't test fit them first, so all I have to go on is the knowledge on here.

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
16x7 et18...i dont really see that as fitting easily. If it does fit its going to not look natural. What wheel is it, maybe we can find you something similar that fits better. For a 16x7, I personally wouldnt go lower than et35

1 - 4 of 4 Posts