Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking into getting some. What are your opinions on the ford wheel locks vs Gorillia Luggs which go on each lug and also cost a little more.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
whatever locks normally does the trick u know. there is a guy on here that can get locking lugs for u pretty cheap. if u are buying aftermarket wheels just tell the seller to throw them in, normally works :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How cheap is cheap? I think the lugs I was looking at were going for about $50. I already have my wheels [:(]

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah... its pretty sad that I have no pictures of my car and ive had it for 6 months now. I got to take the digital out there tomorrow and get some pictures and post them up. I havent dont anything to it yest everything is pretty much as I bought it. I have the 16 in. wheels. I think I upgraded them from the 15 ones. I think they look alot better than those ones. Im looking at rims, but I dont want anything to flashy. Im not trying to "pimp it out" so to speak[:p]

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
I dunno about woahismyflow....he fell through for me on several occations...I told him I wanted carbon fiber tailights and when I was gonna set a price and stuff he never e-mailed me back although I e-mailed him a couple times prob cause I noted that some people say the e-bay lights don't match up right all the time...then never heard from him again...same issue on smoked side markers and third brake light...dunno....anyways I dunno were u llokin for your locking lugs man cause I got my crappy ones that came with my rims for 20 bucks, but then got some better ones when I got my tires put on for 35 bucks...do you want to buy my spare set? 10 bucks plus shipping...prob come out to about 15 bucks...the only thing that makes them crappy to me is that only one lug locks out of the 4 for each tire....other than that their nice chrome and preety cool...lemme know man!
-Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts