Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking for some input on what wheels to get for my yellow zx3. I was thinking of going with some dark colored wheels, maybe black/chrome lip, or some dark grey wheels such as the 15 spoke euro's. Any ideas on where to get some wheels either? I need to get 17's,as I already have a set of tires. Any input would be appreciated. Or if anyone has pics.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I personally love the 17" EAP wheels that's on my car in either Dark argent color or Black.

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
tirerack.com, or check the BST forums on here, they pop up a lot.

If you wanted them a month ago you could of had mine to go along with my grill[thumb] I sold mine for $250 with tires, tirerack has them the cheapes i've seen for $135 a wheel, they usually sell on here for $300-400 with tires

·
Registered
83 Posts

If you wanted them a month ago you could of had mine to go along with my grill[thumb] I sold mine for $250 with tires, tirerack has them the cheapes i've seen for $135 a wheel, they usually sell on here for $300-400 with tires
Tirerack.com. Excellent service, quality and price.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,183 Posts

jegs has them even cheaper.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what size tires do you guys run on 17's? My car is lowered 2.0/2.2 so im not sure if 215/45 will fit. I want to buy the Euro's Waffles' has for sale. I PM'ed him.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok sweet. I want the bigger sidewall so i don't bend the wheels as easily, and i also would like the wider tires.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I ran mine on 215 45 17 with my car lowered 1.4" front and rear. The EAP wheels have proper offset for the focus so that shouldn't be a problem. In fact I just installed my snow tires recently which are 205 50 17 without any rubbing issues. Have your tire installer check it for you and see if there is any rubbing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts