Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a racing application I know that Super Hubs are available pending a big order. I was wondering if anybody has explored the idea of using a 6th gen Fiesta Wheel Hub? I checked on Rock Auto and they are different numbers for motorcraft, but they are 4x108, and may have the same spline axle, then the question is are they a better quality and design. Talking to a B-Spec Ford Fiesta owner, they don't seem to have the same issues of the focus.

·
Thats What She Said
10,698 Posts
Matt Row with 5 Acre Focus has been looking at the Ford Transit. and requires some minor work on nuckles for the larger bearing. becuase yes the hub fails (i have had two fail on me) but the bearings only last for 20ish hours for track racing before needing to be swaped out also. I got two sets of super hubs so I can have a fully built up spare knuckle assembly.

I think the spline, the size of the shaft and the depth are completly different. So would be some major changes, you would have to get a set of micrometers and calipers and compare the measurement differences on new hubs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts