Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy just got my first focus 2014, and ways looking into finding new rims for I found a set that were 5x108 18x8.5 +22 offset was wondering if they would fit kinda new to ford this being my first coming from owning 240s so don't know much about wheel fitment for these vehicles (I have already got coilovers for the car and is looking for a set for rims for the car) any help would be appreciated

this is they link for the rims
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cosmis-Raci..._Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item2ed5395305&vxp=mtr

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
You should check the wheels and tires section, there's some OEM wheels for sale there. I saw an OEM ST wheels for sale with tires

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Hey guy just got my first focus 2014, and ways looking into finding new rims for I found a set that were 5x108 18x8.5 +22 offset was wondering if they would fit kinda new to ford this being my first coming from owning 240s so don't know much about wheel fitment for these vehicles (I have already got coilovers for the car and is looking for a set for rims for the car) any help would be appreciated

this is they link for the rims
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cosmis-Raci..._Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item2ed5395305&vxp=mtr
Thats a spendy wheel, wow.
You should check the wheels and tires section, there's some OEM wheels for sale there. I saw an OEM ST wheels for sale with tires
This^^^^^^^^ I'd be looking at a set of ST wheels. Get a desent set of tires.

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
8.5 +22 will be pretty aggressive. You'll definitely need camber and some stretch if you're going to clear the fenders and quarters.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved to the Wheels & Tires section.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
8.5 +22 will be pretty aggressive. You'll definitely need camber and some stretch if you're going to clear the fenders and quarters.
^^^This......my wheels are 18x8 +36 offset and the fronts line up with the fenders and the rears just sit in a bit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts