Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Bolt pattern, yes. Width and offset, no way. 9" wide with a +2mm offset is going to be nearly impossible unless you plan on going with some super crazy negative camber.

Even if it's a typo and the offset is +20mm, it'll still be a tough fit.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Test fitted them for shtis and giggles. They stuck out alot lol. Didn't help that the rears were 10" either. Looked nice though from a side view.

·
Registered
339 Posts
17X9's will fit fine given the right amount of backspacing... hopefully its a typo... +20mm would prob be fine (im running 17X9 in the back with +20mm backspacing with lots of room)... it might also depend a little on the rim... but if its actually +2 I'd be a bit weary [poke]

the mustang bolt pattern is the same on the focus for the 87-93 model years (the mustangs that came in the 4 lug pattern)... the wheels i have now are mustang replicas from that year... you will have to get a very low profile tire... but im willing to bet they will fit

Now, the front is a different story... i would be surprised if you could get these wheels to fit up front being that they are "9 wide... you could try a staggered set up with "8s up front and "9s out back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts