Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight, can someone please tell me companies that make wheels for the focus, that will fit the 4x108 bolt pattern. I know of Konig, OZ, REV, and some others but I'd like to check out more wheels. Much thanks.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I went with exels! they look great and dont cost an arm and leg to get! Check out wheelmax.com they have all sorts of wheels with tires

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I have 3 sets, ADR phase II's, Steeda's, and the stock 16's =). I plan on getting rid of my 2 aftermarket sets and getting 1 set of O.Z. superleggera's powder coated black, oh yea, oh.

·
Registered
793 Posts
kazera,velox,icw

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
You might want to check out Discount Tire or the Tire Rack web sites. I found over forty wheels on each site for the focus. The largest selections were in the 17 and 18 ich sizes. Each compancy carries several different brands. The tirerack site has a nice feature that lets you see the wheel on a car of your choice. I sure several of the other wheel companies have similar selection and features. The 108 mm bolt pattern is not that difficult to find wheels for. I even saw some $69.00 specials at Pep Boys.

Here's a list a wheel companies that have been around a long time and have excellent reputations which were primarily developed from racing:

BBS, Borbet, Enkei, Konig, OZ, Panasport, Racing Hart, Revolution, Ronal, Rota, Speedline, Compomotive, SSR,Team Dynamics, TSW, and Volk.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah, I have a 2003 Euro SVT and want to upgrade wheels from the gunmetal 15 spoke to a five spoke, black with polished lip. If anyone knows of a good company please let me know. thanks

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i need help. i am looking for a set of gold 18" rims.it is so hard to find gold 18"s that will fit a focus.if any body knows who makes any or where i could find a set please tell me.thank you very much.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i am looking for a set of gold 18" rims for a focus.if any body knows were i could find a set pleases tell me.thank you very much.

·
Registered
604 Posts
ALL_MOTOR_ZETEC said:
Aight, can someone please tell me companies that make wheels for the focus, that will fit the 4x108 bolt pattern.
Add "Central Alloy Wheel". P.O. Box 5374, Fairlawn, Ohio. For Focus 16x7, +45mm offset, see their Style 112. There are high quality but very inexpensive allow wheels made in China. I bought a set for winter tires.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts