Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is to re-ring my engine (sober this time) and finish the tune.... (I'm coming for you RUDEL) [whip]

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
I plan on putting on my JRSC for spring, and put on my Big Brake kit also!! (just have to find SVT spindles!)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Well lets see replace clutch, timing belt, and wheel bearings. Oh what fun to come.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
wish i was turbo'ing the car....but i am gonna fiberglass up an avic d3 all nice

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Plans in general or plans for my car? In general, I'll be working out for cerebral fitness. I seriously need to become smarter (or at least less dumb). I'll also try to shave some pounds, I've already gained 8lbs in 3 weeks, not good... As for my car... I can't tell, it's a secret. And no, I'm not changing my exhaust.

·
omn-nom-nomnomnomnom
2,293 Posts
start tuning with PRP (working on that)
winter wheels/tires (done)
diy hfc in orp (edit: done)
new head (already here, just waiting to go on when the next step happens)
new OEM pistons/rings (still need 3 sets of rings)
fiberglass hvac bezel part II, to ditch a-pillar pod
I have to find new summer wheels/tires, too (dont ask)
Retrofit TSX or TL or FX35/45 hid projectors into halogen projector housings (still looking for a good deal on the hid projectors)

haha... list grows too fast

·
Registered
658 Posts
A 1991 VW Golf GTI :)

·
Max8
2,858 Posts
Fonzie rocks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Blackouts (done, just need to install it all), tint it, paint the brakes black, LED the interior, paint my trim/mirror caps/ground effects, and complete my annoying college math class (with at least a C) so i can transfer for my final three semesters of college!

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Winter project....I'd like to find the annoying suspension squeek from the rear which is only present below about 20 degrees.

And I'd like to finish wiring up my new set of Equus gauges.....But it's been a little too cold to attempt to finish the project.

Spring project....modify the passenger seat-back hinge, so it will fold flat. That's first on the list. [shhh]

·
Registered
82 Posts
Ripping apart the car. I have the motor & trans out. I had the motor tore down for my New Year's Eve.

Now I'm looking for a place to buy expanding urethane for the chassis.

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Finish the welding, order my wideband, and order my tune. :D Oh and install turbo...

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Put on the new turbo and mani and tig a new stainless downpipe with a v-band exhaust setup :)

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
  • Install my LC-1
  • Repair and re-paint rear Roush bumper
  • Paint and install my Roush skirts
  • Paint and install my Roush upper wing
  • Paint and install my Evo 3 front bumper after I fill in some holes I don't like
  • Finish blue LED inside the car
  • Win lottery

5,155 Posts
Dan-O said:
Win lottery
Yeah, thats my biggest project too! [:D]

Personally, I'm going to collect (more) parts to put on this spring, because I don't have a suitable garage to do the work (it has a dirt floor). Also, I'm going to read my shop manual to prepare myself for the work (will be the first car I do such an amount of work to).

At the moment I have:
- FS CAI
- MBRP 2.5" exhaust
- Draxas Header
- FRPP 1.5" drop
- VFE lower mount
- F2 RS-style spoiler

Need to buy:
- Steeda STS
- 17" bronze wheels/tires

Wants:
- FS front lip
- SVT or SAP rear bumper
- SVT side skirts
- eBay black housing projectors
- HID's (8000K)
- ST Black grille
- CF radio surround (ST-style)
- Billet gauge surround (ST-style)
- red stitched ST steering wheel
- paint calipers red and drums black

·
Registered
307 Posts
Install FMIC and new turbo
Redo charge piping for FMIC
Redo oil drain so I don't blow the seals of the new turbo
Get retuned

Everything is just about done; I'm just waiting on one coupler to get the car back on the road right now.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts