Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had moved to Sterling, VA about 4 months ago, and all i do is work. im about to take on a part time job, on top of my full time job, to pay for my new car. i have a family that i had to leave behind in TX. they will be moving here after we save up money to get them here and us into a house. anyway, what goes on around here? i don't know anyone but the ppl i work with, and one guy from another site that lives down in Warrenton. im hoping that there will be some GTG's that i can attend and meet some new ppl.[headbang]

·
Registered
645 Posts
Welcome. I'm fairly new here myself, and quite a ways from you (Silver Spring, MD), but I used to drive out to Sterling every once in a while (about a 40min ride).

Folks in here are pretty nice and very knowledgeable....so you're in good hands!!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys. yeah, Fairfax is just down the road from where i work in Vienna. i have an idea where SS is but never been there. like i said, i would like to have a GTG of some sort to meet some ppl and and sit back and BS about the cars, economy or anything else

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Hello[wave]

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
welcome.

warning: after one gtg, you will want more n moree

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
also u can only come to a gtg if u can do a BARRELL ROLL

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i've got belly rolls, does that count:)

im hoping to meet some ppl, if i have the time. i have a job interview for a part time job in about an hour.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
i dont even know when the next decent gtg is. u just missed one last weekend...

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Next one depends on when we get an invite, unless someone else wants to arrange one w/ a few wks notice.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
im ready, maybe. i just got a part time job tonight. i take my drug test tomorrow morning and i will get my schedule soon. im sure my weekends will be booked, but hopefully i can make one

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
We can always do another Rocks G2G LOL! or we could do another DQ meet again?
Since most of us know what we will be getting ourselves into if we did another Rocks G2G I would be up for it again.

And this time WE WILL HAVE ALL THE PARTS TO THE GRILL![chairfall] And hopefully no one will be carrying a big pot of soup up those slippy rocks either even though it was DELICIOUS[^]

jlyon, just keep a lookout in this area for any G2G's. We usually have one once a month, maybe more in the summer.

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
[welcome]

in best hush voice--------->pst... get out now while you can!

NAh just kidding.
Go to a g2g...You wont find a nicer group of car guys.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Since most of us know what we will be getting ourselves into if we did another Rocks G2G I would be up for it again.

And this time WE WILL HAVE ALL THE PARTS TO THE GRILL![chairfall] And hopefully no one will be carrying a big pot of soup up those slippy rocks either even though it was DELICIOUS[^]
I hope a plane flys over again, just incase [hihi]

1 - 20 of 22 Posts