Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where to find the spoiler on the number 5 focus and what it's called? If I'm not mistaken that's the WRC body kit that can't seem to be bought anywhere that I have looked. I'ld appreciate any help on that body kit also.

http://www.fordteamrs.com/

Jeff

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
Umm, yeah that's the 2004 WRC Rally car... as far as i know, nobody makes it except for the Rally cars. Although i have seen a civilian car sportin' the entire kit. looks sweet.

the kit for the rally cars is manufactured by Ford Rallye Sport. their website is www.fordrallyesport.com

i really don't know if they make it for the public. lemme show you a clearer pic:

·
NY's Most Wanted
1,036 Posts
however, if enough people email an aftermarket company about wanting this kit, it may become a reality for us, but for a big price.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
i have said it before but no one ever notices. veilslide planned to do this including the wing...but died guessing to lack of interest...might wanna contact them

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
there has been a few of these madein the UK, guess you need to know ppl

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
ummm maybe they decided not 2 make it cause it looks like total crap! How many times do I have to say you don't put a fullsize wing on a hatchback unless you have some dragon decals to go with it (damn ricers)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts