Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The manual says to remove the front fender aero shield in order to reach for the bulb, is there an easier way than this?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Take the headlights out and go from above. That is what I did (based on advice here) to change mine out to yellows. Its a tight fit, but it works.

·
Rubber Side Down
2,415 Posts
I just had the dealership do it for $20 when I went in for an oil change and rotation.

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #03
1,842 Posts
Turn your wheel left for the right side take the #30 torx out from the bottom and middle fender. Now you have access to your foglamps. Turn the wheel right for the other side...

·
Registered
226 Posts
I just had the dealership do it for $20 when I went in for an oil change and rotation.
You da man! Getting someone else to do it is always the best! [:D] (Same way I did mine).

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
An alternative is to remove the plastic shield under the front bumper. Screws and a few clips hold it in place, and then you can reach up and undo the bulbs.

·
Registered
226 Posts
AK47 with steel cored eastern euro ammo [gunfire] would definitely change'em. [screwy] And, it wouldn't be much work either. Get video!!! [histerical]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts