Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I'm seeing things for ST1, ST2, and ST3. I'm new to the ST world so what's the difference between the three? It's looking like I'm going to be picking up a 2013 ST on Friday. It's loaded. Sony stereo, navigation, everything. Even has remote start, which I didn't think that manufactures didn't on manual trans cars. Are those trim and option packages?

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Chances are then the dealership installed it so that they could charge a bit more for the car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well this is a used car so I doubt the dealer it's at installed it but maybe the person who bought it new had it installed at the dealer. But the remote doesn't have a button for it so who knows. I'll be going to look at the car later tonight hopefully.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
The difference between the ST1 ST2 and ST# is all in the seats.

THe 'base' SE1 has 'normal' sport seats. No bling. (no NAV, no HID, no auto climate control)
The ST2 has the partial leather Recaro..in various two tone colors (no NAV? no HID)

THe ST3 has the all leather black only Recaro seats. includes the NAV, HID headlights, climate control.

The moonroof can be had, or left off, with any ST1 ST2 ST3

·
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #17
4,888 Posts
Well this is a used car so I doubt the dealer it's at installed it but maybe the person who bought it new had it installed at the dealer. But the remote doesn't have a button for it so who knows. I'll be going to look at the car later tonight hopefully.
Used, then it very well could have been the previous owner's request. I missed the '2013' part. Excuse me while I brush up on my reading skills. [hatchet]

·
Registered
763 Posts
They might be talking about the IA and the start button. Or the guy had it done privately. Most places won't do remote start on manuals because of liability concerns.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bought the car tonight. No, it doesn't have R/S. That'll take some getting used to as my 05 ZX3 had it. But I think I can live with it :)

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Awesome, what model is it? st1, st2 or st3? Color? any mods?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Awesome get some pix up in your avatar...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts