Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ones on EBay, all black with two hi/low beams. Are these a quality product. I really ate the Altezza lights on ANYTHIING - and these look somewhat tasefull.

Anyone have any pics of them on there car?.

And this is my first post. I just bought my car on Friday.

THANKS!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
sorry i dont have that on my car but welcome aboard. hope you enjoy and im sure someone will help you out

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Welcome aboard! Some people on this forum have them.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
i know what are talking about. first, welcome to the forum. second, they aren't real projector lights...that name is just thrown around almost as much as altezzas now. some are satisfied, others can't believe they purchased them. i say hold off on e-bay and buy some quality headlights instead.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All I need is to be able to see with the damn things, and I'll be satified. I just think it looks much better than stock and not as ricey as some other lighting mods Iv'e seen.

Do they, or do they not light up the road as good as stock?.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Beekay said:
All I need is to be able to see with the damn things, and I'll be satified. I just think it looks much better than stock and not as ricey as some other lighting mods Iv'e seen.

Do they, or do they not light up the road as good as stock?.
they will light the road up just as well...if not better. which are the ones you are looking at?....the matrix racing?...apc's?

·
Registered
688 Posts
sorry to say this..but i hate those lights..they friggin cause my migraine effects sumtimes..n blind me..but if u want em..go ahead..im not gonna get em

1 - 8 of 8 Posts