Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
if you asked about 2 to 3 weeks ago i could have gave u some

i had a feed line ark on the started. that cause a hole on the feed that drain all over the back of the motor. now that it is all clean up i dont have anythign to show, but thats what happen to me. it sucks, b\c i thought it was my oild pan.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
When my supercharger fried my ring lands, oil was pouring out of my PCV filter at about an ounce every few seconds.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
1turbofocus said:
Surperchargers dont fry ring glands poor tunes do !

Tom
What about non-cooled JRSCs at 16PSI?

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
...ok, ok...about a quart a tank of gas....smokes under boost& decel....leakdown test said I'm a bad man...[xx(] but I still stayed even with that Evo....[cool]

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
doesn't that just suck that one little mistake on a tune can cost an engine lol......sad

·
FF Affiliate
31,180 Posts
thefrush said:
What about non-cooled JRSCs at 16PSI?

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 1turbofocus

Tom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont feel bad your not the first one with his tune to go B O O M ! ! ! !

tOM

·
Registered
108 Posts
Biggest leak I had was when I spun a rod thru the block at 18psi! Never saw oil pour out so fast in my life! :)

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
1turbofocus said:
quote:
Originally posted by 1turbofocus

Tom

Dont feel bad your not the first one with his tune to go B O O M ! ! ! !

tOM
[rolleyes]

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just a quick disclaimer.. It was all my fault and I was running redicoulisly high boost and rmps on a safe tune. It was a time bomb and it went off. Time for a rebuild.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Liquid, ... you thru an 02 sensor...?

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
02 senser I think went before -both sides of the block- with a rod an piston. But hey it was a good ride. I wish I had a camera.... It looked like a low flying sky-writer plane going down the lane.... I did dodge a bullet and have the rod skatter before it came back up to shove the piston into the head. So the head is good. I did a leak test on it and a good once over, my better half(cough cough) was a bit miffet but hey the next one will be better and stronger. I should have it back up and runnig in about a week or two.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts