Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k im looking for some taillights and im gettin really annoyed. i know the 04 \/ dont fit my 05... but i cant find shit for 05 tails... what is the big difference? is the difference huge in the style or what? anyone have ideas for tails that would look cool on an 05 thats black? thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just modify the tailights, i had the same problem, 2005 ford focus and a lot of aftermarket parts for 2000-2004, my solution, for tailights you just have to file on the edges on any 2000-04 taillights and they will fit, no problems like loose fit or shaking lights, i wish you good luck. i had stv disk brake conversion and the same, just had to modify the diameter on the A arms.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Test fit them first.. mine fit fine, I got a pair of tail lights off a 2002 zx3 and they fit perfect on my 05.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if i order them online i cant test fit them... they either fit or not... i can deal with a bit of modifying but basically they will fit?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so everyones sayin they are fine then? if so this opens my options way up, i was looking at the LED tails but cant seem to find them online :-|

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah there too... anyone know if these things are a plug and play or is it in depth wiring and crap?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts