Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off thanks for answering the question about the tuxedo black thread. I appreciate the information. Sad to hear that its no longer available. I am planning on ordering my titanium next month. Before I do this, Is anyone aware of anymore changes ford might be putting out in the near future. I would hate to order this, and then find out a month later that there is some new, and supper coll feature of edition that is about to come out. Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
968 Posts
I can only imagine how many people that would tick off, Titanium owners who wanted a stick but had to settle for an automatic namely.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have heard of a major rev for MFT in the fall. I don't think it is the same as the one happening right now, but I could be wrong.

I would be very surprised by a manual in the Ti, especially as a mid-year change. (It would make more sense to add Ti features such as MFT to the SE sport package.) There may be additional color option changes in the next few months as the issue of metallic flakes finally settles out.

Grille shutters may become std on more trims/packages later in the year.

I would also expect there to be continued refinement of some of the software, such as with the transmission. The NYT just did a review on the Focus & panned the transmission, so I expect Ford will continue to refine it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am ordering my titanium in September. I was going to do tuxedo black with the arctic white and black interior. But looks like now I will have to get the metallic white with the black and white interior. I think that will look good. Is the white metallic like the tuxedo black with "iridescent like effect"? Any Pics would be nice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts