Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have been sitting on some cash for a few weeks now....so i'm looking for some more mods...whatcha people think should be next.

before ya yell out wheels or drop...thats taken care of.

well...wheels have been taken care of at least... 20's. as for the drop, no one offers the 2/4 drop yet...still too new.

i have also already ordered gears...can't take the stockers anymore.

oh yea...grill is taken care of too...lol

so...next...interior? exterior? ...still need a hard top toneau cover with carpet.

i love addictions :)

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
gated community with passcodes to get in and out by card and camera...lol but alarm will come, specially waking to broken windows on cars parked next to me. scary...specially being there was my cd case on my seat. only if the theif turned around.

headlights i'm going to pull off, seperate and paint black...also going to pull the orange reflector...legal? hah...

also soon to come after the drop. magnaflow cats the dual i have...no mufflers. loud? :)

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ztecpower said:
With remote start !! Just to mess with people !!
being in the automotive business i would never install remote start. too many problems can be caused down the road. heck...i don't even have power windows.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
You'll only have problems if you buy crappy products or a bad install, Unfortunately i couldn't tell you of a place that would install it Correctly....

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i would install it myself. i've done about a dozen or so on new cars. but no matter what aftermarket installs can lead to problems for alarms.

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
Why dont you get some subs.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
30" super swampers and a skyjacker lift kit, light bar, grill guard, tool box, headache rack! WOO HOO!

Yes, I have an inner redneck.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
dangit I have always loved the sniper body kti, get a bigger drop than 2/4 get a 4/6 it will look good especially with 20's, get a new front bumper that always does wonders for trucks....

·
Registered
877 Posts
Rolled rear pan, Hard top cover, small spoiler (maybe like on that sniper body kit) Cowl hood.. not sure what else..

-Shawn

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Supercharger. [:)]

Although that Sniper Kit is pretty sweet.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
yeah if u can get a sniper kit, that be sweet, espcially if you also go the side exhaust, what a sick truck. I find remote start kinda pointless unless you live someplace where it snows and you have to warm your car up, so you dont have to go outside to do it. Texas doesnt get any snow lol. You said youve done some new mods, why havent you shown us already? POST PICTURESSSSSS[:D]

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol. sniper kit is for 04 and under...got and 05...no kits and no blower yet :(

pictures will be posted when i figure out what to do with these gay gray bumpers.

trey: a drop like 4/6 needs much more work then just the drop and causes bushings to wear out much more...i have yet to find a drop that big to really do well over time.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
well, i decided to hold off on the exterior.....and interior...

and just stuck to the whole performance side:) MUWAHAHHA

so...i just ordered some goodies to make a little parts pile of horsepower..i'll def be postin pics. lets just say she will be louder...weee

1 - 20 of 23 Posts