Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats everyone running?? im trying to find a clutch kit with lighten flywheel for my saleen.. looking for something a little stronger then stock

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
header, intake, n20 are going to be my mods

·
Premium Member
181 Posts
I suggest the Exedy OEM clutch kit if your staying all motor and NOT using nitrous. If you plan on running nitrous then I suggest the Exedy Stage 1 clutch kit as a better solution which can handle the increased power.

Thanks,
Vik

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Two great clutch kit's ^^^^

·
Registered
180 Posts
Gonna be running Nitrous in my 20 Duri next summer. Have intake, CFM TB, exhaust and all that. Sticking with the excedy stage 1. No need for the higher price when Im only gonna be running the nitrous at the track. Should be good with that. Beats the hell outa stock anyday lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
3" Fujita cai, obx 4-1 race header + udp, borla 2.5" header back exhaust fully catless, bsd, vtcs delete using an exedy stage 2 clutch (3 puck) with fidanza 8.5lb flywheel in my D23 mazda3...power band has definitely shifted up a little bit. I'd go with something a tad heavier for NA but I don't think it's a big compromise. Great for a highway car. I have FI plans so it'll work out fine in the long run, been running this setup for a year now thoug, no tune. I have some 17x9 245/40 summer tires stuffed under the fenders and 3 88D mounts...the puck clutch lets you launch the thing like a bat out of hell if you slip it a tiny bit. The clutch bites hard, I wouldn't have it any other way. The price difference between stage 1 and 2 wasn't much where I bought my clutch and flywheel from.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts