Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Aren't the "square tooth" profile ones for a belt drive, like the Zetec, and the "round tooth" are for the chain drive like the Duratec??

·
Registered
872 Posts
Jeez! When you "talk to" (or are looking at the website) of whatever company is selling these adjustable cam sprockets, is it understood that you require sprockets for (I presume).......a 2003 Ford Focus, built for the American market, that has the PZEV 2.3 litre Duratec engine? It has chain driven camshafts only. To be honest I'm not sure if exhaust adjustable sprockets are used/available or if it's just the intake sprocket.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
the only adjustables on the market known so far are, are the CFM ones, and they dont offer that option, thats why i want to know where this has come across?

but obviously after a couple of attempts on asking from several members, i guess sinse you wont answer us and blantantly ingored our question, just chose what you feal is right when you order it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i posted up the website, well i thought i did. damn must have not went threw. i book marked the website and now it wont let me back in and i cant find it, but i guess it was some bull website since no one has ever heard of this. ill research the CFM ones you guys were talking about... thanx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts