·
Registered
1,086 Posts
that is hot!!!
really liking that sedan, well done

·
Registered
469 Posts
that looks slammin!! i love the color,the only thing im not really diggin is the taillights though,everything else looks great though
[thumb] [thumb]
ever think about going a Euro grille/St170 headlight swap?? that would like hot as hell on that too

·
Something goes here
8,290 Posts
I’m moving this to the photo gallery.

·
Something goes here
8,290 Posts
Nice car, but I do not like the tail lights. Other then that looks great[thumb]

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
that color and kit are sweet on the sedan.. i would only suggest some black housing tails or even better nightshaded tails.

as far as the above suggestion for a euro grille, i second..however, it appears that front bumper eliminates the side markers, so you'd have to get ST170's or HID headlights or somehow incorporate the turn signals from the stock grille behind a euro grille..

def a sweet ass car tho!! good work.

·
my car breaks!
2,103 Posts
thats awesome! i don't care for the huge fog lights much. whats with the orange rag looking thing on the antenna?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
not really my cup of tea. don't really like the stripes on the hood, the fogs, or the tails. the black and orange theme should be drawn throughout the entire car. i think it would look a lot better with nightshaded tails and some sort of subtle black graphics along the side. definitely needs tint and dropped a little lower.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
The color is AWESOME.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
as far as the fogs go their from a new mustang. thought it would kinda mimick the look a little
will be tinting soon and different tails and head lights are coming
as far as that rag looking thing on the antena thats what it is a rag my brother was being stupid and threw it and it landed about the time I took the first pic so I left it
as far as grafix thats for imports its to ricy
thank for the comments and keep them coming and goto car domain.com and rate my ride thanks again

1 - 15 of 15 Posts