Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of getting these tails for my zx3! Their the only ones i could find that are any different from the basic clear one! What you all think?

·
Registered
23 Posts
one word explains it all RICE [8]

·
Registered
476 Posts
It's just my personal taste ( and many others ) that the best way to show off your car is by how clean it is. Altezzas belong on an Altezza. Simply put. You know something has gone overboard with the whole thing when you see them on a Chevy Astrovan.

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Everyone has an opinion on what a "good" car looks like but the question is, do U like those tail lights ?
If U do, get them and put them on. It's your car and do what you will. If your worried about being outcasted from your clique or group of friends by putting them on, then take their opinions in to consideration. Otherwise, modify your tail lights and other parts of your car to satisfy your taste and personal desire.
Only opinion I can give is keep the sticker count low on your car and try to make your car unique so it's different from everyone else so your car stands out.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I like altezzas style. Just do it if you like. Yoy see my euro foci has rear fogs on the tails(sedan), and I stopped the last sec not to put on. Damn...now I'm looking to paint them...

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
They look pretty neat. I had some before on my car and decided to go back to stock. If you like them get them. Tinted tails would look nice on your car as well.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i wanted to get something a little darker to go bettere with the white

1 - 18 of 18 Posts