1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
i think you could pull it off since youve a black car

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
I'm not a fan of "jewelry" on rims, not digging the fake 2 piece design.
Style wise, could work. Look to be a 16" wheel which isn't bad but 17" and 18"s really do fill the wheel well nicer I think.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they are 15s and i was just looking to get rid of the factory steelies and caps` , and put something that would look a little better..

that and they are priced right for a quick investment.. at just 48$ rim,, if anyone here has a wheel hook-up or some factory 5spoke sitting around they would like to sell cheap im up for it..

im not looking to getting flamed,, just trying to change up my ride..

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Looks like something you see on SUV's

·
Infidel
3,307 Posts
Looks like a wheel ro me.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I think they will look really odd being 15's.

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
15s?? i wouldnt get anything smaller than 17s...

5,155 Posts
IMO if you want 15's get Rota Slipstreams (like dirtbrown). I don't care for the look of these at all. I would pull off the hubcaps and just rock the steelies.

03OrangeSVT said:
Looks like something you see on SUV's
What he said.

j8346 said:
if anyone here has a wheel hook-up or some factory 5spoke sitting around they would like to sell cheap im up for it..
I'd sell you my factory alloys for some cash and your steelies; but I've got no other wheels and this is my DD.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
you see cheap looking wheels like that all the time, theyre a bit ugly and too small to look decent. I see it a lot and wonder why they even bothered going aftermarket because they just look goofy. Id say save up and get something nicer, as well as a hell of a drop if you want 15's to look good

·
Registered
93 Posts
honestly, the rims could use some work. i had fifteens on my civic when i had it, and they look good on honda's, but fifteens on a focus, nah! rock the steelies!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts