Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418479560.047560.jpg Few questions just want some opinions if you guys can help! Just wanted to know what everyone thinks this is worth its 1.6 petrol, titanium, 2011 it has the built in sat nav. And also what are the 1.6 petrol engines like? I'm not to fused about speed, tbh that's not an issue. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
If you put a location in your member info. you might get some feedback from a member in your area. Majority of members are in North America where that version isn't sold.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
As Sailor mentioned above. As far as what its worth, would depend on the model, options, condition & miles

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you put a location in your member info. you might get some feedback from a member in your area. Majority of members are in North America where that version isn't sold.

How do I edit this info? Thanks

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Click on "User CP" in the bar at the top of each page, "your profile" section has "edit details" as one of the possible selections from there.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Click on "User CP" in the bar at the top of each page, "your profile" section has "edit details" as one of the possible selections from there.

It doesn't say anything like that on my iphone mate i tried everything cant seem to change it.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Phone hookups vary & are limited in what you can see or do.

Each post seen on a computer includes info. on the poster - that's what I was referring to.

You got into some of the extra features at some point, or I wouldn't be seeing a picture of your car as an avatar.

·
Registered
220 Posts
It is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts