Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I like them, just make sure they are decent quality. Honestly I wouldn't buy any 'altezza looking' tails unless they came from TYC myself.......

·
Registered
93 Posts
like chugging ipecac. altezza tails are the tackiest of tacky. when are folks going to quit putting this crap on their cars?

'yes, should i replace my factory tail lights with some poorly made, ill-fitting garbage that was the hot thing to do to a honda civic five years ago? they are certain to reduce visibilty and are likely not DOT approved. i think they were poorly made in china!'

the answer, a resounding 'no.'

please oh please let this 'trend' die already.

G

·
I agree with "lucas g." No, no, no. Not good. I own a sedan and I'm hoping to get some three colour lamps from the UK. ie with amber turn signals instead of the red after burner look.

·
Registered
93 Posts
well captain, he did ask what we all thought of those tails, didn't he? i suppose if he didn't want my opinion, he wouldn't have asked for it. but since "y'all" includes me, i gave it. i don't remember saying anything about my opinion being the only one that matters, though. maybe i had better read it again.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
if i ever get any aftermarket tails for my car iwill paint the black/chrome/carbon fiber looking parts body color,just would look a lot less....cheesy

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the input all!!!

I'm glad I got to see them on the focus. I don't know if I like the look with them installed, and I'm worried about quality issues off of ebay. So i'll scrap it and bid on something else instead... but thanks for the input!!!

Ken

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.