Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I have a Sedan and its in need of something, I have 500 dollars to work with for now, what would you recommend with such a tight budget? keep in mind my car is a 2013 bone stock still under warranty. I'm willing to do the work myself to save money on labor.

Thanks guys.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I would probably check on an intake then later down the road go with a different exhaust system .

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Intake is what I did first, have been loving it! I went with the FSWerks. $200 shipped, well worth it, sounds great and looks great.

·
Registered
963 Posts
fswerks intake and exhaust. May come in at a few bucks more than 500 but its close.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Even just a drop in with the snorkel delete is a big plus to get your feet wet. Get the K&N off of amazon for around 50$

·
Registered
357 Posts
Batinc is "British American Transfer inc". They deal in heat exchanging technologies... And ford parts haha. This is where you can get a euro grill or other parts. Google batinc, follow the ford parts link, follow to focus, download the catalog, and I think the k&n is on page 10.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Its labeled for a 2.0l zetec, this me assuming you have that engine im realizing that you might not.

·
Old Phart
44,595 Posts
They seem to have gotten into the Focus a while back a bit sideways - were getting pieces for the English Ford engines that ended up in the Focus (Zetec).

So first gen. was their thing, don't know if they're going to do more for the newer cars eventually.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I think they are, a company called Mountune is making lots of ST parts and lots of Focus body and accessory parts. I think at least! As for this other company I'm not too sure but it's good to know. Well maybe more for first gens lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts