Votes: 14 43.8%
  • ASA

Votes: 18 56.3%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the car is down for awhile[bigcry] I decided to reevaluate my wheel options and since you guys were so helpful on my shift boot poll, leather boots should be ordered after the car is back in my hands[headbang] , I decided to ask you what wheels I should get.

Rota slipstreams:
Pros: lightweight, more comfortable ride since they are in inch smaller, should be easier on my suspension as well.
Cons: A little too "import" for my car, hard to find, more people have them for the ASAs

ASA AR1
Pros: More of a Euro look
Cons: Same size and weight as stockers

Thanks for the help!

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Everryone is going to tell you Rotas, but I personally like the looks of the ASA's

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Lemme be surprising here, and say ROTAS.

Hahaha. =)

I think I'd like the look of those fatty black 5-spokes better on your red SVT than anything silver.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Rotas FTW just like the look of them get some falken azenzis and your set.

·
Banned
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do those come in all season? The only reason I'm getting some new wheels are for all year and to change the look up a bit.

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
The ASA's are far more my style, but it looks like a win-win, really. (But if the ASA's were, say, gunmetal, it'd be no contest...)

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
on a red svt go with black rota or evan the bronze, asa wont look good in that color on your car

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
im feeling the black Rota's, i think they set off red svt's nicely. i saw a red svt with those ASA's on them and they were nice, but didnt seem to flow good enough.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
i will say the asa's i like the multiple spoke thing. especially if theres a bunch and thier kind of thin.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Red + Black = schweet looking ride

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
Say no To ASA you will look like Every Modded Passat, GTI, Jetta, A4 and A6.

Rotas FTMFW!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
ASA's

I love them, I see the Rota's more and more now and am kinda bored with them now they look great but I just like the ASA's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts