Votes: 1 100.0%
  • voltmeter

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i bought a pod cluster of only 2 but the company sent me one for 3. i need one more guage to fit in the 3rd pod, so far i have air/fuel and boost. By the way this is going to be for my turbo charged svt[:D] .

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
EGT (exhaust gas temperature) if you plan on turbo <--my pick!
volts - if you have a sound system
clock - if you are mildy retarded about know what time it is very much

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
what brand are you going with? autometer? if so, i hope it is the ultra-lite series, only cuz that series is the only one that matches are cars to a T. i put green inverted cone style led 194's in them. they look pretty sweet. sorry, i just seen that this was a poll. but the EGT gauge isnt available. water temp is important, but i hate duplicating gauges in a car. even though i have a water temp gauge. dude, if you are going turbo, i really suggest getting a EGT gauge. it goes hand and hand with turboed apps. also, are you looking at an outside air temp gauge? uhh, why? stick your hand out the window, is it cold or hot? sorry. lol.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
UMM i went with cyberdyne digital guages, because of the blue accents in the car. I have decided that i was going to go with a fuel pressure guage. I looked into it more and realized that the egt is important but with out the proper fuel you go boom. I will get the EGT guage in a ultra light series later. i plan to drill a hole in the cd player so it's closer to the rest of the green guages

·
Banned
7,946 Posts
ahhhhh. you have any blue led conversions? ur right Fuel is very important. good pick on the cyberdynes. i looked at them too, but im too picky. i have absolutely no blue in my car. i am going for the green light theme.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea, i have a blaunkpunt cd player it allows to me change the hue and i got it to match the blue inserts perfectly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts