Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What trim level do you own?

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
S Coupe on my end, base model it is for me.

·
Registered
258 Posts
SES Sedan here.

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
S Sedan
the way I look at it, i didn't pay for things I just replaced anyway.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I like the way you think, that is one reason I got the S.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i like the way my SE is optioned... ambient lighting, SYNC, and cruise control... not too many options and the white face gauges w/ cloth seats make it feel sporty... or to me it does anyways lol

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
S Sedan here.. Outperforms an SES anyday!!

·
Unicorn Owner
2,757 Posts

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
the sunroof is 900 extra and of course the s will out perform a se or an ses all day long because they are both heavier I dont know by how much but they are LOL.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Your Ford dealership will install it after if you still want it. It will run about 300 installed but its pretty awesome looking. I was going to have it put in mine but never got around to it.

·
Shiny Metal Titanium
3,647 Posts
I gots a SE but now it's a bootleg SES lol
I have leather, the SES front bumper, trunklid off a SES (comes with the spoiler so no drilling my SE one)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
When I started my negotiations with the dealership, I was making it seem like I could only leave happily if I ended up in a fully-loaded SES Sedan. But then I negotiated like a madman and used the discounts they were applying to the SES to get a very reasonable SE Sedan...for $6,000 less than the sticker price :D

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
My mom has an SEL Sedan, she went out and got one 3 days after I picked up my S. Way to one up your son!!!

Edit: My grandma got a red SES Sedan three months after me, right after she turned 84!!!!

Thats 3 generations with the same car, Red, White and Blue. Some day I hope to get back up to Oregon and get a Family Photo.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts