Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, last night it snowed in N. Virginia. I spun out into a ditch, luckily car wasn't scratched but somehow I lost my front lower euro grill and on the back euro bumper the screw came out on the left side behind the left tire and kinda broke a small piece that held the right side. I was wondering since the lights aren't messed up and I already had it on Would I beable to get some body work guy to fix it or could I just buy the bumper cover and not the kit from either euro-parts.net or batinc. thanks

If anyone is near the Manssas, Woodbridge, Washington D.C area and wants to meet up or do some installations My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Damn dude me and you both had problems last night I spun out on the highway doing about 65mph with cars coming in the other lane. I didnt hit the ditch though i kept it on the road.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I don't have pics, but you know behind each rear tire there is bolts that hold the rear bumper on, well on the left rear it is just gone, and on the right rear the screw is there but it is hold a small chip off of the bumper, it broke , but it is a small piece.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts