Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright I have a 01 zx3 with iceman air intake and magnaflow cat back exhaust. I have a focus central flexpipe ordered but it is on backorder. Should i wait and get everything at once and put it on at the same time to finish out my exhaust or what? it would be a while before i had the money to finish it. Should i cancil the order and get like a steeda short throw shifter or what? also would the flex pipe with just the cat back exhaust make it any louder and would i be able to tell any differance in power without the exhaust complete.thanks also is the 25.00 ebay short throws any good or not?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
iv got an evay short throw, cant complain, it would be nice to get it all at once, but if you can do the flex and the catback now id go ahead and do it

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
i also have an ebay short throw and i love it.. no complaints... as for the flex and exhuast making it louder it wont be very much louder than just the exhaust... but when you get that header and cat on youll be able to tell a difference. as for the power increase thats all just technical .. have a little power gain every once and a while or get all the power later at the same time...your decision

1 - 3 of 3 Posts