Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as my title says, what should I do to my focus with the extra $100 I'll have in a few days. I've been thinking of doing some sort of lighting, such as audi style lights, or interior accent lighting... which I could do both with the money. anyone have any other ideas I could think of? [thankyou] I'll have pics of what my car currently looks like tomorrow too.

·
Registered
194 Posts
save that $100 until it turns into $300-$400 and buy something cool for it. Sorry to say but $100 isnt going to do much

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, I can see that. The only problem is that the longer I try to save up I lose money on buying dumb things and going out to eat, and so on... I'm terrible at the whole idea of saving money[facepalm]

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
few cheap suggestions

1. pop open your headlight housings, paint the bezels black.

2. pop off the mirror caps and smooth them out and paint them to match your car.

3. Shorty antenna

for under $100 thats about all i can think of

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've done the headlights. The mirrors and antenna are good ideas, thanks.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
maintenance stuff
get some car detailing stuff and give it a real good cleaning and wax.

or
see if tom will do installments on a tune to help you save for something good. or maybe even cfm or something but idk if they will do such things.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
^^ I like the tune idea. I know what your car looks like and I think you can sit on it for a while and get a little work done under the hood.

As far as the shorty antenna, you can do it for free by cutting the one you have as long as you don't mind losing some reception.

If you do want to do a little more work on the exterior, get some matching paint at a parts store and paint those mirrors.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow I got a lot of responses while I was asleep lol. A bunch of good ideas, also is there a pic of that spoiler? And I completely forgot about the tints, I was willing to kill for tints for a while then somehow forgot all about them lol. Also I think I might be able to get a free tuner soon from a local friend who owns a shop that tunes a lot of mustangs mainly, but fords too.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's some current pics of my car, today or tomorrow I'm going to add some red accent to the rims [thumb]

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
dress up that engine bay maybe? a little bit of paint could always help an engine bay
or here is a great one i be no one thought about. give it to me since its just burning a hole in your pocket

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
4 Posts
Get some gas, these things are a hell of a joy to drive :)

I dont remember having so much fun with a fwd car since '89 seat ibiza sxi ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Get a tint job. Theres a place called sierras in elyria and they're $99 job isnt bad at all, couple of my buddy's have gone there

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Get a tint job. Theres a place called sierras in elyria and they're $99 job isnt bad at all, couple of my buddy's have gone there
I'll have to look into that, do you know if they have a warranty with it?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Really not sure. I'm gonna recomend that you go with 20%. Thats what everyone else I know has and they never get pulled over for it. I got 50% in the front and 40% in the rear and Its to lite for my taste

1 - 20 of 29 Posts