Votes: 0 0.0%
  • strut bar, short throw and wires

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want something thats either handling or performance ivce got a decent amount of money coming my way

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just the iceman intake

·
Registered
93 Posts
how about springs and struts/shocks? especially if your car has the original factory stuff on it. 5 years is rough on your suspension.

·
Registered
958 Posts
how much money?

the complete svt exhaust kit from mcnews has the svt header, flex, random tech hi-flow cat, and the borla svt cat back, plus all the necessary hardware and odds and sods...the only thing im fuzzy on is the svt power steering line i dont think it comes w it...but that would help out a lot

my second choice would be a set of coil overs or matched springs/dampers i think you would feel a bigger diff than just the sway bars

·
Registered
93 Posts
especially with just sway bars and a five year old stock suspension!
coil overs are pretty extreme for the casual enthusiast, though. and a bit pricey.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres a bit more shocking info lol the car has 103000 on it suspension is real tight but still body roll which id like to get rid of.

·
Registered
93 Posts
if you can, do a bunch of suspension work! springs, shocks, struts, swaybars, strut tower bar, bushings, the whole 9! then it will handle like it's on rails, then you can make it wicked fast!

·
Registered
958 Posts
^^^agreed...i hear the h & r coilovers are great and the dampers they give you are apparently quite good despite not being able to adjust them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts