Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
High everybody . Well next year around tax time Ive got a couple options for my car . One I can get a set of rims and a carbon fiber hood . Or two I can get something else for my motor , maybe a fr head. I was wondering who makes a good carbon fiber hood . I saw the ones on fc the ram air hood and the stock looking cbf hood. I was wondering is that ram air hood really good . I was just wondering who makes good hoods .

Thanx

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
the fc intake hood works great... but looks hideous, in my opinion. just doesn't look like it was put together very well in the placement and size of the scoop. kinda looks like it was STUCK there. ya know? i'd go with a regular carbon hood CF hood, and wheels. sounds like a plan.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
well dude what mods do u have done so far? u can't just jump right into the fr head lol

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
i would get suspension and rims...
or the boltons (intake, TB, UDP, exhaust) for arround 2k....

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
every listed in my sig cost almost exactly 1k give or take (not counting the "Super Near Future Mods". I'm just about to blow around $1200 on suspension, wheels, tires, breakes, and rotors.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well as far as mods go . I have a 65mmtb . A 4to1 race header ,short ram intake from steeda 8or 9mm plug wires from steeda cant remember which 8 or 9 that is ,also have borla cat back exhaust and eibach prokit . I would like more power , But I would like to make my car look better also . My car is liquid grey . I want black or gunmetal rims and a carbon fiber hood . I think that would look pretty good on my car . I just wanted to know who makes quality hoods. Also if I wanted a fr head what else would I need to get that done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts