Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, my dad said that I could sell all of his old phone stuff and whatever else I want with his ebay account. All of the money will then become mine. Considering with how much crap he has, I could have anywhere between $700-$1000 or more. Now, I'm debating on what I should do as soon as I get all of this money. Should I buy a complete 4pc. exhaust system? upgrade my intake, throttle body, udp, maf, and then add a cat-back? Or should I do something else? I am only looking at doing performance mods so don't tell me to buy rims or anything. That comes after performance gets me in the 14's.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
you know the forum...you frequent the forum...don't see how you missed the "what could i get for 700" ...well go look.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know on stock rubber I won't get 14's, I was just saying that exterior mods are way down the road after I'm done with the performance. And I was just asking what you guys would do with $700-$1000 out of curiosity.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I think what Kickn is trying to say is that there have been tons of posts, with this same question, and the answers are always going to be the same. Do a search on the forum and see what you come up with.

We have at least one question like this a day. There is no sense in reposting the same information over and over and over.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
hmm. im not opposed to throwing in my two cents because chances are you and the other tuner have completely dif goals and one of you is more likely to do it.

since u have the udp, id get a better intake, ice man or volant, then 65mm t/b, and see if u can save enough money to get a race header, flex, and catback. if u have to buy them all one by one do that. after the exhaust is done get some cams and cam gears.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts