Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what size injectors should i use? im gonna have a procharger on my svt. looking to have about 250 to 260whp at about 10 psi.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
42lb or 60lb injectors will be good. If you get 60lb your tuner will tune them for whatever fuel psi is needed. There are a couple of guys on here selling new 42lb injectors.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
i got 42 for sale, ill sell em to you guys for 130, on the bst fourms there listed at 150, mine is ford racing brand.

·
Registered
402 Posts
i thought that you can have the stock injectors with a boost a pump

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
i thought that you can have the stock injectors with a boost a pump

The injectors won't be able to flow the amount of fuel needed and they will max out easily. Look up some of Toms post about injector sizing.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Yeah the boost a pump is exactly what it says....boost A PUMP. Your fuel pump. All that will do is increase the voltage on your fuel pump to pump more fuel but if you don't have big enough injectors for the amount of fuel the boost a pump and fuel pump are pushing, then there's no point. Gotta get bigger injectors.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
i dont have to buy a bap do i? i only need that if i want to go more whp or boost.
No you can use your stock fuel pump alone. Stock fuel pump will hold 300whp or more. Ask 03OrangeSVT. He's using the whole stock fuel system (minus injectors) and he's making well over 300 hp.

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
No you can use your stock fuel pump alone. Stock fuel pump will hold 300whp or more. Ask 03OrangeSVT. He's using the whole stock fuel system (minus injectors) and he's making well over 300 hp.
Wrong he has a BAP.....

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
I have some #38's that would work. $60 shipped

·
I AM DA FOCI FANATIC
3,715 Posts
Oh ok my bad. Must have read wrong somewhere.
But your not wrong about the stock fuel system making 300whp.

With the right injectors, and right tuner. The tune can increase fuel PSI that is able to safely make 300whp with, I'd say #60 injectors

1 - 16 of 16 Posts