Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I want to do something to her car, but don't really know what. As of now, the only mods are pro kit drop and balance shaft delete. I'm leaning more towards looks than performance, but am open to all suggestions. Let me know what you think.

Before the drop, but just another angle...

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
Have fun with those clear corners buddy. [;)]

·
Registered
571 Posts
Just a pita to get to the driver side one, if its got the stock air intake. Go through the wheel wells with a ratcheting box wrench if you have one.

I would also suggest doing the painted headlight mod if you havent already (cant tell from the pics). Check out my pics gallery to see mine, makes a bid difference, my car looks real similar to your wifes.

My next thing is to add a front lip.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
i say SAP front end with black housing headlights, and maybe smoked corners..nice wheels btw.
^^^ Double Ditto's!

Or, if you don't want to get the whole SAP package ...

Then at least get a REAL rear spoiler! (aka, the SP1 rear spoiler)

·
Registered
496 Posts
Depending on how much you want to spend you could:
Get Silver Star head lights and Blinker Bulbs (those blue ones),
Clear side marker lights, try out the "Stealth CAI", put in Autolight Copper Core plugs gaped at .055 to .060, install a Cat Back Exhaust, put in a Short Throw Shifter, bolt on a Strut Tower Brace, Color match the front Grill...

Modifying can be an endless process.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
the SAP front fascia or whatever would seriously do wonders with smoked corners and blakc housing headlights. do the silverstars in the Fogs, Highs and Lows, and put the bloue in the sidemarkers.

Next mod should be, trade cars with erh,a nd do what the hell ya want to. LOL, im posting here, b/c i love the ST's i wish i could get 1. :-(

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Get Silver Star head lights and Blinker Bulbs (those blue ones),
Clear side marker lights,
put in Autolight Copper Core plugs gaped at .055 to .060
Exhaust, put in a Short Throw Shifter,
bolt on a Strut Tower Brace,
Color match the front Grill...
Silverstars and clear corners first. Then I want the strut brace and short shifter. Lastly will probably be the exhaust.

What is the part number on the Autolite coppers?

Oh, and the STs already have a color matched grill.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts