Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think im going to sell my SVT to find one with lower miles i have 76k but want to keep the svt till i die, my car runs great just the miles are high.
i also have found a PWSC kit for 1300 shipped.
i dont know if i should keep my car and put the pwsc on it or sell my car find another svt and put the pwsc kit on that???
what should i do?[ohcrap]

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
theres no way you a found a complete PWSC kit for 1300...whoevers selling that is stupid. lol

but id keep it, as long as its ok youre fine. youre only at 76k...thats not much at all.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
my SVT has 107k haha....bring on the miles im not worried about my car at all...motor feels solid...I am throwing some codes but I think I will have those knocked out before the weekend...take care of your car and it will take care of you....and 76k isent really that high for an 03...you drive like 15k a year thats half what I put on my car....do you owe alot on the focus??? if its running good right now and feels good Id say keep it unless you want an EAP lol

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well my car runs great! i dont owe any money on it bought it in cash!
as for the PWSC kit hes asking 1600 but i offered 1200, 100 for shipping. its from a shop that bought an svt w/ a blown motor and they put another motor and left the kit off.
i seriously want to hAVE MY CAR FOREVER! prob be 70 yrs old and still have her parked in the garage

·
Registered
297 Posts
Tavi... keep your car. Thats not even anything for miles. Get the PW... you'll love it!

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
if you dont owe anything why would you buy a whole new car???? it would be cheaper too rebuild the motor and salp the powerworks on...even though its probally not needed.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
just rebuild it when it needs it...thats all you need to keep it running for a LONG TIME.

+1 on the PW being needed........[driving]

DB was asking about teh OP tyler T....[thumb]

·
Registered
896 Posts
Well if it was me, I'd much rather keep my car with 100k rather than getting a total random car say for 60k miles, just because I know the condition of my car. Also how do u know the lower mileage car you want isnt abused or in worst condition than your car. Lower mileage can only go so far because some ppl dont really take care of their cars.

But I'd say if nothing is wrong with ur car, keep it and put the SC.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Dude!!! Look at my car man.... its a 05 with 87,000 miles on it and it runs like a raped ape!!! Ive only had to replace the axles and the clutch and thats it. Dude just keep your car. i agree with joseph when he said that you know your car better then some random one with low mileage. Keep it man!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Keep it! My 03 has 93,000 and is still logging miles like a champion.

·
Turbo Freak
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well keeping it in deed got not hits @ all so I'm keeping my baby

·
Registered
896 Posts
yeah i saw your add on CL awhile ago, LOL, I was like "WTH Tavi is sellin' his car!"

Just Turbo it, and be done with.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts