Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do both the XCAL2 #9400 and #SF9415 units work on our cars? I know the XCAL3 (x3) #3000 units will work, but what about a (SF3)? Just trying to see what options I have, the SCT website doesn't have enough info for me.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Do both the XCAL2 #9400 and #SF9415 units work on our cars? I know the XCAL3 (x3) #3000 units will work, but what about a (SF3)? Just trying to see what options I have, the SCT website doesn't have enough info for me.

Each will work on a focus through 2007.

The differences are:

-9400 is a custom only device (blank unless the dealer you buy it from puts a file for your vehicle on it)

-9415 is a preloaded device (has base files for the list of supported vehicles pre programmed by us)

-3000 is a custom only device (same as the 9400 but with more features)

-3015 is a preloaded and custom device (same as 9415 but has the ability to hold custom tune files as well)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow...thank you very much! So... the 9415 can't be uploaded with a custom tune? You should sticky this info.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also if possible.... what LIVEWIRE model #'s will work with our vehicles?

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wow...thank you very much! So... the 9415 can't be uploaded with a custom tune? You should sticky this info.
It can, but on those you have to format first which deletes all of the preloaded files (and you cannot get them back.) It cannot hold both like the SF3.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
First off, thanks..... you have been a great deal of help. Now... for my last questions. The live wire part # that we can use is 9600......correct? And does it have 5 total unlocks as do the other units? Once again thanks[thumb] . Also, I have been trying to give you rep but it's not letting me? What gives?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts