Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to figure out what wheels I want to buy for my car. I wanted to see what you guys had.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
My current 2012 SE has the 17" black painted wheels.
I an a bit tired of them. One point is the small machined edge/triangle captures the eye completely, and one thus misses the great shape of the spokes.
One just sees the outer circle with the triangles created by the machined edge. Which is not really very 'pretty' IMO.

The ST I have on order the Rado Grey wheels are gonna be the Summer wheels.
my Winter wheels will be the 18" Ford Racing black painted ones same spoke design as the stock ST wheels.

I almost bought some aftermarket for the Winter. and then almost bought some used 17's off a 2012 or 2013 OEM. But I went with the Ford Racing.

There are some wickedly beautiful Volvo wheels, but rare or very expensive ($600 a pop on eBay) which I like...

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
What rims/wheels do you guys have on your cars?

I'm trying to figure out what wheels I want to buy for my car. I wanted to see what you guys had.
You might get more responses by asking "What wheels have you guys dreamed of putting on your cars." There are lots of other threads out there already with pictures of the ones people already have.

... There are some wickedly beautiful Volvo wheels, but rare or very expensive ($600 a pop on eBay) which I like...
Do you mean like these?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts