Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone:
I am going tomorrow to get the magnaflow high flow cat for my magnaflow catback installed and wanted to get feedback in regards to the other mods I am thinking of putting.As far as of the header,the flex pipe and the TB as far as brands which ones would you guys recomend based on your experience.Is the high flow cat from magana flow in conjunction with my magnaflow cat a good idea??Thanks for the feedback!!![thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Yeah really. Finish your exhaust.

·
Registered
110 Posts
personally, i think that the headers helped and it make sound of the car a lot full (i dunno how else to describe it)

i bought the short header from ford racing. it was kind of difficult to put on but once it was on it was one of my favorite additions.

i also think that the t/b is a worth while investment.

p.s. i have some parts for sale if you are looking to buy used.

·
Registered
25 Posts
T/B- focus central 65mm, headers-focus sport, intake-volant, cams gears- focus central or fidanza, cam shafts- crower. with all that extra power ul def need a new clutch so id go with the centerforce stage 2 clutch, then get a cutsom burned chip from sport chip or diable.... u should be running good 14's if nto better

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
focus sport header is out of production so you wont find one of those, good build quality, as far as gains vs other headers, i cant say, they never really said much about it so it couldnt have been any better otherwise it would be advertised id think.

header, get something with a good warranty they will all make similar gains. also, keep an eye on the diameter of the piping they bend and u might find some interesting info.

why the hi flo cat before the header? flex pipe any will do.

tb get the fc like hatchback suggested.... same intake... cam shafts will all depend on what u will want... but u dont need to worry about a clutch yet unless u want to make some serious power. clutch is good for a good 25 or so hp more than u'll make.

lsd might not be a bad idea tho

1 - 6 of 6 Posts