Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I hope you wore more than a helmet when you went down.
ya i had jeans, boots, my icon jacket and a helmet, i landed in grass so the jacket just needed cleaning, still looks new, the helmet saved my life, the chin made a dent in the gas tank.....imagine what my face would have been like without it [vommit] oh ya broke my collar bone too. first bone i ever broke and i made it a good one lol. THAT was a fun trip to the ER

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
niiiice! ive ridden my buddy's yamaha r6 a few times. it was a really good bike until he wrecked it 3 or 4 times. and he is still paying the bike off [hihi]

·
Registered
25,620 Posts
Nice bicycles 37 fleetwood!

Cars? At the moment, the 2003 focus wagon 5 speed, an 87 toyota corolla winter beater a turbo gl10 suby 5 speed, 84 mustang 5.0 with blower, big brakes etc etc etc, a ranger 4x4 pickup, thats about it..just sold the turbocoupe this summer,

Bikes, there are a few ( 19 at the moment), but the daily driver is a zrx1200

·
Registered
538 Posts
My DD !
DD Conti is her name.

My current truck....I call her the alien....fords wierd ass body those years....just off my road the public roads were awesome. I had to get alison out, even if it meant a flat bed ha ha ha ha

And the wifes new edge. From a 04 focus LX

I'm done !

·
Registered
680 Posts
I'd love to get my hands on a Merkur and turn it into a Sierra Cossie.
Me too; that's not a cheap conversion, though.

i didnt know there was a roush cougar? cool!
99 and 2000 only. Mine's a clone - Roush never built them in green. I have a scan of an official Roush brochure from 1999 on my Cardomain site, if you are interested in the info.

Quisman, nice stable; I'm always looking out for a good, cheap SVT Contour myself. Awesome car, even the beaters.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
eh at least you were wearing more than just a helmet.. although riding pants and motorcycle boots/gloves wouldn't kill you.
i think i had my icon gloves on i cant remember. i remember it being cold so im pretty sure i did. never bought riding pants though. boots were just hightop steal toe work boots. they did better than when i laid it down in shoes and had a ginormus ankle lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
What I drive when I have time....

Some of mine:

My GTO

L72 Corvette:

'57 Corvette:

'64 Corvette (you can see the tail of the Z06 in front of it - and the Focus thru the drive-thru garage doors....):

Z06 (generic shot, but it's just like this):

·
Sooooooooooo EURO
14,708 Posts
Wow there are some great cars in here!
Hard to believe I havent owned a focus in about 6-8 months (cant recall at the moment)
In 07-08 I had a 2000 ford focus zx3 with every bolt on and stage 2 ford racing cams.
when that was totaled I had a 2003 pwsc'd zx3.
I sold that last september/october and DD'd a 1991 vw golf. sold that a month later when I got sick of the constant repairs.
bought a 2001 volvo v70 turbo inline 5 wagon with a 5-spd and it blew up 2 days after driving it off the lot.
and now I'm rolling around in a 2003 jetta 1.8t and loving it!

·
Registered
940 Posts
My DD is my focus, but sometimes I get to drive my moms 06 BMW 3-series Convertible and every now and then I get to drive my dad's 06 GT mustang.

Here's the mustang (forgive how over exposed the pics are):

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Some of mine:

My GTO

L72 Corvette:

'57 Corvette:

'64 Corvette (you can see the tail of the Z06 in front of it - and the Focus thru the drive-thru garage doors....):

Z06 (generic shot, but it's just like this):

nice cars, and btw i live in addison, so im pretty close to you. If you ever see an orange dodge caliber with black rims, thats me

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
1971 chevrolet C/10 half ton 2wd 350ci 4 bolt main 4 barrel. i call it my money sucker or my time eater, or my rust bucket, and sometimes my baby. gonna be sweet whenever i finish it in the next 10 years...
i also drive a 1986 chrysler 5th ave with a 318ci/5.2L with a single barrel carb and it doesnt have enough oomph to pull a greasy string from a cats ass.
there is always the 2003 mercury cougar that i steal from time to time from my parents. im not too keen on the cougar. it makes fewer funny noises than my focus but its too cramped for my big ass in that car. IMO the handling is about as screwy in that car as a pair of soccer skates. it has some balls but not quite so much as the focus until after say 100mph where its better aerodynamics kick in.

thats all for now. i also drive racing lawnmowers from time to time [thumb]

61 - 80 of 88 Posts