Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
1986 Honda Interceptor 500 VFR
it has 19k miles on it and it runs great. used to be my uncles and i think he had the vance hines exahaust put on it as well as a jet kit.
in the future i will likley be selling it for something newer if anybody is interested [hihi]

·
d u c k lover
0 Posts
that would be a kawasaki ninja. im not huge on bikes but it looks like it could be a 650 maybe?
i have an old rusted and busted 1971 chevy c/10 pickup with 350ci/5.7L 4 barrel carb 4 bolt main soon to be worked over into a street/strip truck. my grampa bought it new, he gave it to my dad who in turn gave it to me in its current.... condition... [rolleyes] so its up to me to restore and rebuild it. as it sits it will make one heck of a smoke show, but not in the way you think [hihi]
thanks maniac. good luck with the rebuild. [thumb]

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
03 SVT Focus ... for weekend warrior now ...

04 Jeep Grand Cherokee with my mother-in-law.

08 Ford Edge as the daily car pool car. (My wife, the kiddo, a friend and I) Gotta save on gas.

-Ray-

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
1986 Honda Interceptor 500 VFR
it has 19k miles on it and it runs great. used to be my uncles and i think he had the vance hines exahaust put on it as well as a jet kit.
in the future i will likley be selling it for something newer if anybody is interested [hihi]

how much will you be selling the bike for?

i might be interested, depending on the price.

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
86 gt mustang 5.0 5 speed, intake headers, h pipe, dumps, 4.10s, short shifter, cobra rims, b cam, harness bar, slammed, strut brace, all black leather interior, been painted baby blue. Its my daily. Stang>Snow!

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
how much will you be selling the bike for?

i might be interested, depending on the price.
im thinking around $3,000, judging from what ive seen well kept interceptors at this age go for. this summer i should make a decision on what im going to do with it, so ill be sure to let you know if you want to check it out sometime [thumb]

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
im thinking around $3,000, judging from what ive seen well kept interceptors at this age go for. this summer i should make a decision on what im going to do with it, so ill be sure to let you know if you want to check it out sometime [thumb]
sounds good man

its a clean bike for sure

yea let me know, depends on how im doing money wise, but it would be a cool toy for sure

·
Registered
72 Posts
I drive a 94 ford Turaus 3.8L. Used as my winter car. In the NWT they don't use salt on the roads so old cars will last if you maintain them. Will be happy when I get my focus back on the road.

·
Registered
915 Posts
I work for U-Haul as a driver so aside the Focus I drive a variety of Ford Pickups, Econoline Vans, Ford Moving Vans which are F350/Econoline E350 and E450, GMC Savanna Vans, and GMC Topkicks, occasionally and old retired International Harvester Navistar 1600, and 4600. I personally own an ex-U-Haul truck. A 1977 F350 Custom which has a 330 V8 which wasn't offered to the public, NP435 Transmission with Granny Low extra gear, and a D8 rear end.

·
Registered
53 Posts
A '99 Jeep Wrangler, and a Kawasaki ZR-7.

Nice 636 in that earlier pic too!! I've always admired that bike. My ZR is the same color.

·
That Iowa Guy
6,147 Posts
2006 Hummer H3, black w/ Adventure and Luxury packages, 33"s, UCP and so on...soon to have a front bumper with winch. The SVTF is my official summer car :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ok this ought to be fun,
my daily driver is a 1964 Dodge Dart Gt. still in it's original paint, mildly built 318 V-8 push button auto trans. I also have a 1961 Dodge Lancer, and a 1955 Dodge Coronet Lancer.
here are a couple photos:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I almost forgot to add, you're just as likely to find me riding around on one of these:
first one is my '37 Firestone Fleetwood Supreme SuperStreamliner, the second is a 1942 Firestone Pilot, there are quite a few more out back but I don't want to overdo it.

·
VEKTOR PLATE
5,657 Posts
^^ dart needs tint and drop..

btw yo uahve an awesoem collection of old iron there.
my other ride is a beat op skateboard wit ha jonk kerry for president sticker on teh bottom, i need a new deck,lol

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
had this while owning the focus, then got rid of it (long story) but im getting a 636 in a few months hopefully.

by the way this is a 650r, this is what it started as

then moved in with my g/f and kindof made this mine too :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
it was my first bike, with the stock bars it was a straight up sport touring position, after i wrecked it i put clipons from and sv650 and loved it. the only way i can describe the riding position of it with clipons is mischievous, i just felt like a badass riding it (although theres not much badass to it lol). lacked in the power department compared to 600's though. i could stay even with stock 600's till about 80-100, then they just left bad, BUT it holds its own against 1000's in the turns. i really liked it other than the sound and power. but id MUCH rather have my dream triumph 675. ill be sticking with kawi though since im not paying 10k for a bike right now. and i still have my green icon jacket lol. i think later on in life when i have money for toys ill get another 650, but it wont be my only bike if i get one

41 - 60 of 88 Posts