Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,797 Posts
that was kinda crazy, but I have a bone to pick with that. First off, the VIper isn't even a muscle car, let alone the untimate muscle car. Last time I looked, it had a V10, not a throaty V8. Besides, everyone knows that the COrvette is the untimate AMerican muscle car.

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
the center line doesn't necessarily follow the best driving line[slap] But after what we just saw I really can't say much...

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
the center line doesn't necessarily follow the best driving line[slap] But after what we just saw I really can't say much...
it IS the best driving line if there is an 18 wheeler or a motorcyclist around the other side of a blind corner[neener] plus it is more challenging as a driver to go fast and stay in your own lane. crossing the center line in the pursuit of speed cannot be justified for any reason.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
would i be flamed if i said that this could be a hollywood in action?

·
Registered
545 Posts
That whole video is BS. I saw a long time ago and had a week long debate about what's wrong with the video. If you look close, there was A LOT of color changing going on. We never quite figured out why. But if you look close, you can tell. In the very beginning, the tail lights of the Ferrari are blue. The headlights and wheels of the Viper look red. At one minute, the stripes on the bottom of the Viper have a red tint. And just after that, the front corner of the viper looks like a pearlescent red/blue. At 2:14, the rear glass of the viper is tinted red. When they show the Viper wrecked, the whole thing has a blueish tinge to it.
So in conclusion, they changed the color of the Viper. Nobody knows why, but that car was originally blue with white stripes. Nobody knows why. Maybe the car was rented and they didn't want to stir up controversy by showing them wrecking a rented Viper? The color change would be a good out there. Even so, it wasn't a very good color change. That video just confuses the hell out of me. [scratch]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts