Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i have ordered my new focus and it should be here in 5 weeks or so, just thought i'd show everyone what it will be replacing

It's been a good car, i smashed it up 3 times in the matter of 2 years, about 5 years ago, someone smashed out my back windshield which lead to the rust forming, quality automobile right here :p

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Hey I like it. And its a TDI cant go wrong there. Just need to fix the body, get some coils and some nice wheels.

But a 2012 Focus is nice too. haha.

·
Registered
425 Posts
If you just go ahead and sand the rest of the paint off, let it rust, then you'll fit right in with the vw tuner crowd :)

·
Registered
542 Posts
first off, [welcome]

Now that that's taken care of, I got my '09 SES 5spd because a VW was too expensive, and it was soooo worth it!

You will love it.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol i laugh at my own car, when that happens u know it's time to upgrade :p I would've earlyer but i had to wait from some accidents to come off my record lol. It still drives well, had the front struts and springs replaces 2 years ago, has a new water pump, timing belt was changed a couple years ago, might i add my specs?

90hp new - turbo hasn't worked for years cant be bothered to fix it every 15-20,000km so I'm probly getting around 70 or so
140ftlb of torque new w/ turbo, dunno now

i get 800km city to a 55L tank :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts