Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What Magazines Do You Most Frequently Read?

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I like the European mags Evo, Car and Top Gear for my exotic fix. They're expensive though so I just read them at the bookstore. The other day I had to read about how you can still buy an RS500 with delivery miles over there (sigh). Automotive Engineering sometimes has some interesting stuff. I mooch that one at work.

And I read Playboy for the articles...

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
I like the European mags Evo, Car and Top Gear for my exotic fix. They're expensive though so I just read them at the bookstore. The other day I had to read about how you can still buy an RS500 with delivery miles over there (sigh). Automotive Engineering sometimes has some interesting stuff. I mooch that one at work.

And I read Playboy for the articles...
I just subscribed to Fast Ford UK. Last month. Awesome mag.

Sent from FBI surveillance van 2

·
Registered
26 Posts
Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords,Muscle Car Review,Hot Rod,Diesel Power

·
Registered
963 Posts
I may have a problem lol. My current subscription list covers a little bit of everything. I have Car and driver, Truckin', Super Street, Motortrend, diesel power and hemmings muscle machines. I like to stay current on all things automotive.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Mm&ff

·
w/ my magic bag
29,394 Posts
Automobile way more than the 3 mainstream favorites (Which I think mostly suck). Sport Compact Car is the all time best (I shed more than a couple tears when they stopped making it), but as NorcalFocus mentioned Modified is pretty good. DSport is really good.
This^^^^^^^^ I perfered SCC over modifed. DSport for some articles. Autombile is great, thanks to Jean. C&D followed by R&T & then M/T.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Most magazines these days are just 100 pages of ads and 25 pages of recycled content. It's really too bad they aren't as good as they were even 10 years ago.

81 - 100 of 121 Posts