Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What Magazines Do You Most Frequently Read?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well Tom the one I read isnt up there. I read Modified. I used to read Sport Compact Car but that wen belly up and Ive been rolled into Modified. I really do like it.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Automobile way more than the 3 mainstream favorites (Which I think mostly suck). Sport Compact Car is the all time best (I shed more than a couple tears when they stopped making it), but as NorcalFocus mentioned Modified is pretty good. DSport is really good.

·
Machinery Technician
7,321 Posts
National Geographic, but i voted C&D since i got a free subscription online and i read it cover to cover when it gets here.
used to read Turbo and ImportTuner in highschool

·
Registered
289 Posts
Actually, I lied. The magazines I read MOST frequently are of the two-wheeled variety. Dirt Rider, RacerX, Motorcyclist, Performance Bike, etc.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'd say it's a toss-up between Butterfly Gardener and the ever popular pottery magazine Clay Times. Um...not really. I've been reading Car and Driver for years.

·
slow
1,734 Posts
I've given up on Car and Driver... I read Grassroots Motorsports is by far my favorite. Automobile once in a while. Now I go to Jalopnik.com multiple times in a day.

1 - 20 of 121 Posts