Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I stole this from the official white focus thread but I really like this kit but can't fins it anywhere online. Anyone know or even the owner of this car

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
i dunno but its pretty badass...looks like the euro rear bumper, i like the sideskirts, the lip is ehhh...

·
Registered
312 Posts
I totally like the kit. It's simple and brings it nearer to the ground cleanly. I would have to agree that the rear bumper is euro, it's not sticking out enough to be US.

What wheels are those and do they come in a brushed alum?

·
Registered
851 Posts
^^^ That would be correct. It has the US JMS lip on the front. I wanna say the sides are either Reiger or Lumma and it has a euro rear with a Lumma rear apron.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think your probably right with the sides being reiger, should have been able to pick those out right awat (classic reiger look). Is Lumma european? if so is it available anywhere in North America?

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
those inserts at the bottom fit euro side marker, not too sure on the name.

I believe this thread belongs in "Exterior Body & Lighting Chat"

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found all the parts through european parts.net. I think the front is a JPS peice and the sides were Reiger like mentioned.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
here is the same lip on a wagon. The guys name is Davor on FJ. I cant remember his name here on FF.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh that's bad... exactly what I'm putting it on, a mild wagon build. First I thought of doing a full kit then changed my mind to an SVT bumper but no I think I'd like something like this until next year. This way if winter is brutal again I'm not bashing a full svt bumper on the snow banks LOL.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I think your probably right with the sides being reiger, should have been able to pick those out right awat (classic reiger look). Is Lumma european? if so is it available anywhere in North America?

Lumma is european. You would need to pay a pretty penny to get it in the states or..... you have a pm.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts